Wednesday, November 16, 2016

What's On My Mind

I had so many funny and sarcastic things lined up for my next post but there is something more important than being funny right now.

Since the last time I posted, the American people have voted for a new president....a very drastic change from the normal politics that have been polluting this country for decades now. The reason I felt like discussing this is because I need to vent and I do NOT feel like listening to the replies on social media. I want to scream for the world to hear but at the same time I would just love to have a really large platform (like the celebrities do) to speak calmly and rationally and try to explain that people are getting it all wrong. First of all, every religion/passionate cause/belief system has its share of extremists. Extremists on both sides of the spectrum....but there is a calm middle ground that at least half of this country is hoping to meet on and it just isn't happening. Why? Because the progressive movement has made this all a race issue! Its easier to do than to get people to fight for the cause of killing full term babies or forcing their progressive lifestyles on more traditional families BY LAW. So instead, its turned into this racial divide.

I CANT EVEN LISTEN TO THE RADIO ANYMORE!
My favorite dj's are all bashing Trump (and his voters...me being one of them) claiming that we are all racist! I am so sick of it! How dare you lump me in with the hateful racist people of this world. The biggest reason was MY FAITH! My faith is what holds me together and it is the center of who I am as a person. I believe its what this country was founded on. I knew that Hillary Clinton was going to be on the view (which I cannot watch at all because it just gets my blood boiling) so I had to watch it. I was shocked to hear her say out of her own mouth that an unborn child has no rights under the law because they aren't an actual citizen until they are born. -insert jaw drop here-










There is her stance on that. Look at the woman's past...she is full of "Washington politics" that her supporters say make her more qualified and I say it makes her unfit! I wont go into them all but the things she has done in her career are just disgusting and deplorable (using her word against her). I could not in any good faith name her to be president. I am not anti female! I am not a racist! I want my country to flourish again. I want us to be brought together and not be further separated and we should all be working together on this goal.

I voted for trump because his financial and business experience could truly benefit our economy. He is NOT Washington politics at all! What you see is what you get. You don't become one of the wealthiest men in the world by being stubborn and doing this off the top of your head. He listens to wise counsel and he thinks before he acts. The mud slinging of the campaign is over. He won and its time to get to business which is what hes good at....for gods sake let the man do his job and lets ALL work for a better America!
I don't have to explain why I voted for him because its my right as an American but I want to because I really want for people to see that many people like me voted for Trump for the same reasons.













1-Economically, he makes sense for this country. Politicians have driven us further and further into debt and I have a lot of hope in trump being able to help us here. Too many people are below poverty level and we have to fix things here in the country first and foremost.











2-JUST SAY NO to refugees and it has nothing to do with me not liking them. Anyone that knows me knows that I have an affinity for all things middle eastern. I pray for these people but if you must know why I stand by this please refer to #1. We cant even take care of our own citizens let alone another country's.











3-Illegal immigration is out of control and it needs to be addressed. Its the cause of many many bad things here and we have to get a handle on it. I am all for LEGAL immigration to my country, but we CANNOT AFFORD this anymore.


4-Our new vice president is a Christian, conservative, good man and he wont tolerate the progressive agenda....and I'm sorry to those it offends, but Ive already listed why I don't agree. I have a right to my opinion just as much as the next person.

I am not a hateful person. I love all people. Until all this racial talk came up, I didn't realize that my circle of friends consist of people from all over the world. I honestly do not see in color but I see more in character and personality. That's just how I am. I voted for Trump because I am praying he can get this country back on its toes again and that is it. Has he said some sexist things...yes! I never said he was the best person in the world....just the best choice from the two we were given and a vote for a third party would've been a vote for Clinton and I just couldn't live with myself. That's why!












Take our country back from the politicians and their progressive agendas that focus more on body parts than the issues at hand!#sorrynotsorry


No comments:

Post a Comment