Saturday, November 19, 2016

My Daughter's Too Pretty











What do you do when your pretty little angel grows up to be....










    an absolute beauty










    catches the eyes of all the boys at her school 
    AND all the men passing by
    who act like her mother isn't right beside her














    who is stubborn and
    hard headed, but also














    naïve in thinking people are genuinely good

    What do you do?
    Ive finally figured it out! A win-win for everyone involved and a completely worry free solution to the entire situation!!

    ARRANGED MARRIAGE

    So I have joked for years about this arranging marriages thing. I married a Lebanese man and even though we weren't arranged, its traditional in his country to arrange marriage so I teased the kids that this was always a possibility. Then, like a chorus singing from Heaven, I saw a commercial for a tv show called "married by my mom and dad" and I thought, 'omg!! more people are doing this?? American people?? So there is a data base of people out there to choose from? I am not kidding people. I want to do this. I would like to do it for all my kids actually, not just my daughter. I am going to keep talking about it until it actually becomes a reality.

    I am actually posting this so I can speak it into existence and look back on this as an "aww" moment for them to look back one day with their arranged spouse like, "this is how we got started".