Monday, December 22, 2014

R.I.P. Bruce

This is going to be short and sweet....

After I wrote the previous post about my sweet Bruce...he took a turn for the worse.
Completely stopped responding to the meds, he had his final seizure that left him in a coma. The vet ended up putting him to sleep. No one wanted him to suffer.

I don't really have much to say about it other than I feel like a part of our family is missing. Its been 2 weeks and I still feel so sad. I miss his lovins. I say that I want another puppy quick....using the excuse that my son needs that kind of companionship~which he does~but I know that Im just trying to replace Bruce to fill the void he's left behind. However, no other puppy could be my bruce so Im just not really ready yet.

I emailed the breeder and she has yet to get back to me. That was well over a week ago. I knew in my gut that something wasn't right with this lady. I am going to go on the website I found her on and make sure I leave my experience on there with a low rating. People need to know that this woman sold me a dog with serious health problems that didn't even make it to 2!

I know it won't bring him back, but people need to know that their families are at risk for the same thing happening to them.

December 5, 2014
The day my poor baby Bruce left us.

Hope that he's in heaven playing with my Noelle.

I love you Big Boy Bruce Bear